Showcasing Beautiful Homes Crafted by Talented Builders
Welcome to Blue Ridge Mountains Parade of Homes! We are very excited to showcase a number of magnificent houses in Fannin County, GA and the surrounding areas in the North Georgia mountains. By attending our annual event, you can get inspiration for your dream home. You will also meet builders who can bring your vision to life. Whatever you’re looking for, you can find it with our help! Let us make use of our skills and years of experience in crafting custom-made, highly detailed houses to make your ideal home a reality. The second annual Parade of Homes is scheduled for April 18 and 19, 2020. Save the date!
Builders With Their Own Unique Styles
The builders participating in the Parade of Homes event are highly talented craftsmen. They have entered unique projects ranging in size from 1,600 square feet to more than 9,000 square feet. Each one features its builder’s distinct style. The homes included in our parade are certain to appeal to clients with diverse tastes and budgets.
For a Charitable Purpose
Our special event not only showcases the many talented builders and craftsmen in our region, but it also provides a wonderful opportunity to give back to our community. A large portion of our ticket sales will go directly to The Blue Ridge Mountains Parade of Homes Scholarship Foundation. This charitable organization provides scholarship opportunities to high school students in our region so they can further their education in technical, vocational, and tradesmen or women fields.
Become a Sponsor
We would love to have you involved as a sponsor! There are different levels of sponsorships available.
A Message for Our Guests
We hope you enjoy touring the houses in the Blue Ridge Mountains Parade of Homes. The serenity of the area and the warmth of our local communities make the North Georgia mountains a wonderful place to call home.
In order to make our Parade of Homes an enjoyable experience for everyone, we ask that you adhere to our guidelines.
- Please observe all parking signage and do not block driveways.
- Please remove your shoes or wear the provided booties for each home.
- Please keep your entry band visible at all times during tours.
- There is absolutely no smoking, eating or drinking in any of the homes.
- Please respect all furnishings, as they are private property.
- Please respect all off-limits signage while on tour.
- Please monitor your children. The homes are not child-protected.
- Please ask permission before taking photos. We can provide professional images online.
- No pets allowed.