The safety and health of our attendees, sponsors, homeowners, volunteers and our community are top of mind and of the highest priority. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we are sharing the following information:
- Blue Ridge Mountains Parade of Homes is continuing to monitor and comply with requirements from state and local authorities.
- Do not attend if you have been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 14 days, have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wearing an appropriate mask or face covering is encouraged. Visit gov for additional information on the Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided at each home
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- Remove your shoes before entering each home
- Refrain from touching surfaces at all times
- Due to the dynamic nature of the COVID-19 pandemic additional changes or requirements may be necessary. Updates will be provided, as needed.
Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding this year’s event, including COVID-19 updates and information.
Any person entering homes during the Blue Ridge Parade of Homes waives all civil liability against individual home owners for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at the event, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm.