The Blue Ridge Mountains Parade of Homes Ambassador Program provides real estate brokers and agents an opportunity to partner with one or more of the builders to represent their home(s) during the the parade. Each ambassador will work with the builder to manage staffing for the event, giving them an opportunity to meet with attendees and market their services.
What You Receive:
- One half-page ad for each home represented in the parade. Note: Ads may be combined (one full page ad or two half-page ads) when multiple homes are represented by the same broker or agent
- Broker and agent mention in the parade magazine on the individual home listing pages
- Broker and agent mention on the website on the individual home listing
- Broker and agent mention on the app on the individual home listing
- Broker and agent mention on social media when highlighting the home prior to the parade
- One bag insert (flyer or SWAG) for attendees
- One home may be represented for each $10,000 purchase.
- The Ambassador Program is extended by invitation only. Approval must be coordinated directly with the builder prior to purchase.